Sunday, April 02, 2006

Lifedrawing











I'm trying to update my portfolio because I haven't for the last
two years. What's frustrating is that I don't have much new stuff
to add. :(
This is one of my reasons for opening up this blog. So I can keep
pushing myself to do draw more and be motivated by other artists.
These are lifedrawings that I did back when I was still in school.
I'm going to try lifedrawing again once I finish my 2nd season of Betty.
Anybody interested in going to the zoo with me?!!?!

6 comments:

Justin said...

I will zoo with you!

mackaydesign said...

beautiful figure work. Great animals too.

Eric Vanic said...

i really like the top life piece....beautiful rythm!

Dan Yu said...

i appricate your comments guys

DdK said...

I will zoo too with yoo!

unis said...

nado zoooooo +_+