Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sugar Rush Trailer


Hello! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a long time. I've been busy working at Klei Entertainment these last few months where we are creating the first game to be published by Nexon America "Sugar Rush". It's my first time working at a game studio but I'm having lots fun working because I get to do the same things I would do at an animation studio.

Sugar Rush game trailer was recently released on the net so go check it out for some sugary goodness. I was able to be a part of making this awesome trailer doing some boards, designs, and animation.

If you're interested, you can sign up for the next closed beta. Also, if you live in the States and love Slurpee, go to 7-Eleven and grab a Slurpee to get exclusive items for the closed beta. Apparently, the Slurpee cup has my art work on it. How exciting!

Anyway, I hope I'll be able to post more art work from Sugar Rush once the game is out.

Prepare for the RUSH!!

2 comments:

macaronni said...

So THAT's the character you drew on my notepad that day :P

Dan szilagyi said...

hey man,

nice to have met you in person after coming by your blog for so long!

anyway the game is great, although the servers got full on friday eh?

anyway cheers~